..my sunshine..
Mum,
You're a friend on whom I can depend,
You make me feel I'm never alone.
You have a very special way of cheering up a day,
And look upon my problems as your own..
You share my every dream and add to my esteem.
You help me and do favors, big and small.
You care with all your heart you've loved me from the start
Mother, you're my dearest friend of all.
Happy mothers day to my mum
I love u very much
I just cant imagine my life without u
Eventhough Im a little bit DEGIL AND TAK MENDENGAR KATA ;(
But u and papa are my sunshine
Nothing can describe my love to both of u
I love u mum (and not to forget PAPA.. ;D)

You help me and do favors, big and small.
You care with all your heart you've loved me from the start
Mother, you're my dearest friend of all.
Happy mothers day to my mum
I love u very much
I just cant imagine my life without u
Eventhough Im a little bit DEGIL AND TAK MENDENGAR KATA ;(
But u and papa are my sunshine
Nothing can describe my love to both of u
I love u mum (and not to forget PAPA.. ;D)
psst, walaupn mcm dh lame mothers day, tp nak buat jugak posting nie.. hehe
Labels: family

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home