i fall in love again.. huahuahuahuahua
Really upset with ferrari's performance this season.. tp out of sudden race kat monaco kali nie ferrari performed quite well..
waktu press conference saya sangat suka dengan jawapan kimi pada reporter..
Q: (Livio Oricchio – O Estado de Sao Paulo) Kimi, you made your second pit stop before Massa like the first one. Do think that if Jenson Button left the pits after the second pit stop behind Massa, do you think your place would have been at risk?
KR: "I’m not interested in even thinking about it. Why should I? I was third in the end, that’s the end result. I came in early because at the first stop we tried to jump Rubens because he was so slow with the tyres. We were forced to stop a bit because the people behind us were catching us quickly, so that’s why we were earlier than him but in the end we were third and it doesn’t matter what they did, that’s where we ended up."
ngeh2.. nasib ko laah reporter.. nak tanye bende dh lepas watpe..
huHU~
kak ninie:"isk, kimi buat xtau je dengan royal family tu.. tak sempat pape dh turun stage.. bengong kimi awk nie"
saya reply: "thats wut i like most!.. cold hearted.. kwang2!"
lepas tu kakakku dh malas layan..
waktu press conference saya sangat suka dengan jawapan kimi pada reporter..
Q: (Livio Oricchio – O Estado de Sao Paulo) Kimi, you made your second pit stop before Massa like the first one. Do think that if Jenson Button left the pits after the second pit stop behind Massa, do you think your place would have been at risk?
KR: "I’m not interested in even thinking about it. Why should I? I was third in the end, that’s the end result. I came in early because at the first stop we tried to jump Rubens because he was so slow with the tyres. We were forced to stop a bit because the people behind us were catching us quickly, so that’s why we were earlier than him but in the end we were third and it doesn’t matter what they did, that’s where we ended up."
ngeh2.. nasib ko laah reporter.. nak tanye bende dh lepas watpe..
huHU~
kak ninie:"isk, kimi buat xtau je dengan royal family tu.. tak sempat pape dh turun stage.. bengong kimi awk nie"
saya reply: "thats wut i like most!.. cold hearted.. kwang2!"
lepas tu kakakku dh malas layan..
Labels: berangan


2 Comments:
mengapekah huduh sgt muke kimi ketika ini??
kannn.. macam ayam nak kena salai.. hahahahaa... muke mcm idup pn xnk, mati pn segan.. keh2... dia frust sbb dpt no 3.. kalo no 1 br laa ko nampak dia senyumm.. hahaha
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home